Believing that the creative and academic communities lay the foundation for the winsomeness and plausibility of faith in our culture, the Sword & Spoon Group partners with those who live their faith and express it creatively in their artistic and scholarly endeavors.
A small sample of the projects we have supported would include:
- OQ Farm, our 500-acre Vermont farm, has served as a place of retreat for northeastern college students for a generation, and is now being developed to serve as a creative sanctuary where artists can work without interruption and distraction while nurturing their faith and articulating its expression in their work.
- The Veritas Forum is a longstanding partner who encourages a thoughtful conversation on life’s most important questions at college campuses in the United States and around the world.
- Veritas Riff, developed with the Veritas Forum in 2009, helps emerging intellectuals find their public voice.
- Over the last decade, we have partnered with the Cambridge Roundtable to host vibrant dinner discussions on science and religion.
- With award-winning filmmaker Greg Whiteley and One Potato Productions, we are adopting Henri Nouwen’s “Return of the Prodigal Son” (a reflection on Rembrandt’s painting) for the big screen.